PULSE E-commerce enables card-not-present transactions of any ticket amount. It has competitive interchange and low network fees. This could create better net economics for both merchants and issuers versus similar transactions routed via competing networks.
- Single- and dual-message transactions
- Split shipments
- CVV2/CVC2 and Address Verification
- Chargeback and dispute rights
- Recurring and one-time payments
- In-app payments
- Competitive interchange and low fees deliver strong net revenue for issuers
- E-commerce routing choice without a card reissue
- Increased competition in debit routing benefiting both issuers and merchants
For more information, contact us.