PIN Debit (PULSE PAY®)
Our PIN debit program ensures that the cardholders of thousands of U.S. financial institutions can make purchases and get cash back at your stores.
With national debit reach and broad merchant acceptance, PULSE puts the power of PIN debit to work for you.
- Transactions are funded from cardholders’ accounts at the time of purchase
- Transactions are backed by the PULSE DebitProtect® fraud mitigation service
- Access available through virtually every U.S. processor
- PIN debit fraud loss rates are three times lower than signature debit1
- Consumers are much less likely to claim fraud with PIN authentication
- Allows you to offer cash back, increasing customer loyalty
PINless Debit (PULSE PAY® Express)
Merchants that accept card-present transactions have a new choice for routing no-verification and signature transactions at a lower cost.
- No cardholder verification for transactions of $50 or less
- Cardholder verification supported for transactions over $50
- Gratuity transaction support
- Disputes support
- Superior Economics –Competitive interchange and low fees deliver better net economics to both issuers and merchants
- Competition – PULSE PAY Express introduces competition for debit routing where it previously did not exist
PULSE offers card-not-present merchants an additional routing choice to help them control payment costs.
- Single- and dual-message transactions
- Split shipments
- CVV2/CVC2 and Address Verification
- Chargeback and dispute rights
- Recurring and one-time payments
- In-app payments
- Competitive interchange rates
- Increased routing options
PINless Bill Pay
With this ACH alternative, service providers that have an ongoing payment relationship with their customers can accept debit payments.
Cardholders can pay bills by phone or online using their debit card, without entering their PIN.
- Enables online real-time transaction authorizations
- Account Validation transaction confirms customer payment data
- Recurring payments option available, with Stop Pay feature
- Receive payments promptly and efficiently
- Process fewer returns and adjustments
- Offer consumers an additional payment option
Account Credit Transfers
Quickly send funds directly to your customers' checking or prepaid accounts using their debit cards.
PULSE Account Credit Transfers improve your customers' funding experience with a faster, easier and more secure option than checks and ACH.
- Card issuers verify funds in real time
- Funds delivery is completed within 30 minutes
- Transfers are approved at a higher rate compared to checks and ACH
- Faster customer access to funds
- Reduce the costs associated with checks and ACH
- Customers feel more comfortable sharing debit card numbers than routing and account numbers
Internet PIN Debit
Consumers can now have an additional, secure payment option when shopping online.
This easy-to-use, secure payment method enables PIN-only cardholders to shop online.
- Utilizes Acculynk’s proven PaySecure technology
- Graphical, scrambling PIN pad is intuitive and prevents keystroke logging
- PIN is never captured on PC or transmitted online
- Reduces fraud losses and chargeback costs
- Integrates directly into your checkout process
- Authenticates customer information through a direct connection to you